- Inspired by the popular Eurorack module: bridge the gap between the sounds of modular and your DAW production
- Easy to automate, user-friendly controls. No prior synthesis experience needed, but synth enthusiasts will also be excited by the simple-yet-powerful interface
- Create sounds using three unique interpretations of classic synthesis algorithms
- Unique complex oscillator architecture makes complex sound design a breeze
- West-coast inspired: bring wavefolding, wavemorphing, cross modulation, and other unique sonic tools to your productions, no hardware required
- Features an analog-inspired resonant multimode gate for subtractive timbral shaping
- Control dynamics and modulate timbre with a four-stage ADSR or unique two-stage Percido envelope
- Use the Random button to generate new patches in one click
- Add width to your sounds with a vintage-inspired chorus
- Complex internal modulation: route macro controls, step sequencers, envelopes, random values, and powerful LFOs to almost any parameter
- Tooltips make it easy to use Loquelic Vereor
- Customize the interface to your liking: change the color, resize the window, add fire, and more
- Easy-to-use MIDI learn
- Bring your patches to life with MPE compatibility
- Complex MIDI mappings include velocity and polyphonic aftertouch
- Library of 1,000+ presets included
- AAX, AU, VST®
64-bit only Windows Windows 10+ Mac MacOS 10.14+; Intel and M1 Native
Our Intel compatible plugins require the SSE4.1 instruction set.
This was added in the Intel 45nm Penryn architecture in 2007.
Compatible AMD processors are Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Ryzen families.
In the Macverse, any Mac built after 2010 should have the required instructions.
This is a minimum required specification.
For optimal experience, we recommend Intel's Haswell or later and AMD's Ryzen family.
We also recommend Apple's desktop CPUs (M1 and friends).