- Huge delay time range from below 1ms to 1.5s between taps
- Use a single tap for traditional echoes, or add in up to 32 taps for complex delay patterns
- Tap display shows tap structure and visualizes echoes for easy tweaking
- Disable taps and use the flexible panning, dynamics, and timing controls to create wild echo patterns
- Add tap modulation for stereo width and vintage effects
- Sync to host tempo with flexible time divisions: create triplets, dotted notes, or straight rhythms
- Use millisecond delay times to create comb filters, flangers, and other wild effects
- Change echo timbre with the resonant DJ-style filter, or the Shimmer and Doom feedback effects
- Add warmth and flavor or outright distortion with the Crunch output effect
- Use the Random button to generate new patches in one click
- Easy to automate, user-friendly controls.
- Tooltips make it easy to learn what Imitor is all about
- Customize the interface to your liking: change the color, resize the window, add fire, and more
- Inspired by the popular Eurorack module: bridge the gap between the sounds of modular and your DAW production
- Complex internal modulation: route macro controls, step sequencers, and powerful LFOs to almost any parameter
- Library of presets included, including your bread-and-butter delays and wild and feral delays
- AAX, AU, VST®
64-bit only Windows Windows 10+ Mac MacOS 10.14+; Intel and M1 Native
Our Intel compatible plugins require the SSE4.1 instruction set.
This was added in the Intel 45nm Penryn architecture in 2007.
Compatible AMD processors are Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Ryzen families.
In the Macverse, any Mac built after 2010 should have the required instructions.
This is a minimum required specification.
For optimal experience, we recommend Intel's Haswell or later and AMD's Ryzen family.
We also recommend Apple's desktop CPUs (M1 and friends).