- Unusual reverb architecture designed for infinite feedback and eternal atmospheres
- Designed for automation: three interpolation modes let you play your reverb like an instrument
- Three reverb modes: clean, distorted, and pitch-shifting shimmer
- Inspired by the popular Eurorack module: bridge the gap between the sounds of modular and your DAW production
- Use the Random button to generate new patches in one click
- Easy to automate, user-friendly controls. No prior synthesis experience needed, but synth enthusiasts will also be inspired by the simple-yet-powerful interface
- Complex internal modulation (LFOs + Macros)
- Easy-to-use MIDI learn on all parameters
- Library of 1,000+ presets included
- AAX, AU, VST®
64-bit only Windows Windows 10+ Mac MacOS 10.14+; Intel and M1 Native
Our Intel compatible plugins require the SSE4.1 instruction set.
This was added in the Intel 45nm Penryn architecture in 2007.
Compatible AMD processors are Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Ryzen families.
In the Macverse any Mac built after 2010 should have the required instructions.
This is a minimum required specification.
For optimal experience we recommend Intel's Haswell or later and AMD's Ryzen family.
We also recommend Apple's desktop CPUs (M1 and friends).