- Unique sound generation algorithms: dynamically create unique timbres with a set of simple parameters, then wavefold, oversample, and shape their dynamics
- User-friendly controls designed for automation make sound creation a breeze
- Inspired by the popular Eurorack module: bridge the gap between the sounds of modular and your DAW production
- Use the Random button to generate new patches in one click
- Easy to automate, user-friendly controls. No prior synthesis experience needed, but synth enthusiasts will also be inspired by the simple-yet-powerful interface
- Complex internal modulation (LFOs + Macros)
- Easy-to-use MIDI learn on all parameters
- Complex MIDI mappings include velocity and polyphonic aftertouch
- Library of 1,000+ presets included
- AAX, AU, VST®
64-bit only Windows Windows 10+ Mac MacOS 10.14+; Intel and M1 Native
Our Intel compatible plugins require the SSE4.1 instruction set.
This was added in the Intel 45nm Penryn architecture in 2007.
Compatible AMD processors are Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Ryzen families.
In the Macverse any Mac built after 2010 should have the required instructions.
This is a minimum required specification.
For optimal experience we recommend Intel's Haswell or later and AMD's Ryzen family.
We also recommend Apple's desktop CPUs (M1 and friends).